Well respected California based engineering firm with a very rich benefits package for all employees is looking for a structural bridge design engineer to work on new and existing bridge design projects throughout California. Must have experience doing structural bridge design including retaining walls and construction shoring for CAL trans projects including urban slab bridges, rural bridges and freeway overpass roadways. This position requires at least 5 years of structural bride design work, a BS degree and PE registration in California.
As a senior design engineer you will have the opportunity to work independently on projects and interact with the external clients to ensure project design satisfaction. In addition to design work the position will include some construction inspection and field project management to ensure bridge construction matches the complex bridge design.
- BS Degree
- Structural Bridge Design Engineering
- CAL Trans experience
- 5 years design engineering experience
- Multiple medical package options
- Employer paid Life Insurance and Disability
- PTO plus accruing extra time off for catastrophic life events
- Lucrative 401K matching
- Leadership and advancement opportunities