Statewide civil engineering firm is looking for an AutoCAD designer to prepare construction documents for civil utilities/underground electrical layout. In this role, you will be creating/updating drawings for various parcels, plots and land development sites. Drawings will include site plans, grounding plans, electrical line layout, etc. Experience with AutoCAD is required--any civil 3d is a plus. Your main responsibility will be to create accurate engineering packages for permitting and construction. An ability to work independently, on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment will be necessary to be successful in this position.
- Associate’s degree in drafting or CAD.
- 3-5 years of experience in general CAD drafting
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3d for utility and electrical layout
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and a team player.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to follow company CAD drafting standards and procedures.
- Covered Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salaries
- Advancement Opportunities
- Company paid Training and Development