Local civil engineering firm with an emphasis on residential, commercial and public works community development is seeking a project engineer with a BS degree, EIT and at between 1-4 years of land development and sewer/water distribution design experience. In this position, you will work directly with the senior civil PE team on site development plans, with an emphasis on the design of drainage and sewer systems, stormwater management systems and site grading. Must have previous civil consulting firm or A&E firm experience as well as AutoCAD civil 3D proficiency.
Company offers highly competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package including paid medical insurance and generous PTO schedule.
- BS Degree
- 1-4 years civil design- land development, water/sewer and drainage
- AutoCAD civil 3d knowledge, WaterCAD, Flowmaster
- Excellent base salary
- Paid Medical
- strong mentorship program and advancement opportunities
- strong team culture and collaboration
- PAID RELOCATION ASSISTANCE FOR OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES!!!