Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Firm in south Phoenix, AZ is looking for a knowledgeable Land Surveyor / Party Chief to join and provide their professional expertise on residential and commercial surveying projects. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience as a Land Surveyor or as a Party Chief with involvement in residential and commercial projects doing ALTA's. TOPO's, Boundary Surveys, and Construction Staking primarily utilizing Robotic Total Station and GPS equipment for data acquisition and collection in the field.
- 2-4 years of surveying experience
- Robotic Total Station and GPS knowledge
- AutoCAD knowledge is a plus but is not required
Rewards and Benefits:
- Diversity and consistency of projects
- Competitive Salary
- year-end evaluations and opportunities for growth and advancement