Multi-discipline Architecture and Engineering firm in uptown central phoenix is looking for a project design engineer to work closely with a project manager providing design, project planning and municipal permitting services for commercial and multi-family residential projects.
The ideal candidate will have between 2-5 years of land development design including grading, paving and drainage, as well as the ability to use and create your own AutoCAD Civil 3d construction drawings.
Any experience in water resources design and hydrology modeling as well as feasibility studies and permitting reporting is a huge plus.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT registration- PE track
- 2-5 years of design engineering experience
- AutoCAD civil 3d proficiency
- Client interaction skills
Rewards and Benefits:
- Great benefits including covered medical premiums
- Small, collaborative work groups
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Condensed work week