Rapidly-expanding Engineering firm with multiple offices across the United States is currently seeking a Registered Civil Engineer that can get hands-on within the design phase of residential, commercial, municipal, and public works projects and supervising junior level engineers to ensure proper adherence to each process on each project. The ideal individual will have an established background in Civil Project Management responsible for scheduling, budgeting, cost estimates, billing, and client management and retention. Additionally the ideal candidate will be able to generate new clients and handle new project acquisition in order to create and ensure a consistent revenue stream for the firm.
- P.E. Registration
- 5-10 years of civil engineering experience and responsibilities
- Project Management experience managing junior engineers and project responsibilities
- Business development experience; new client generation, project acquisition, client retention, etc.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Bonuses based on revenue and performance
- exceptional starting annual salary
- lucrative full range of benefits including 401K, medical coverage, life insurance, short and long term disability, etc.
- Impactful work creating opportunities for continuous growth and achievements