Local, highly awarded engineering firm looking for a Survey/Cad Technician to work on survey cad projects including layout and design. Must have experience in autoCAD Civil 3D, boundary surveying, plats, Construction layout, right of way, Alta Surveys, TOPOs, for Arizona cities/counties. Will work independently and have the opportunity to lead other survey technicians. Must have experience writing legal descriptions and doing boundary survey research.
- Associate’s degree in drafting or CAD.
- 2-5 years of experience in general CAD drafting
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3d for survey cad projects
- Experience writing legal descriptions
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to follow company CAD drafting standards and procedures.
- Covered Medical Insurance
- Competitive hourly rate-overtime pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Company paid Training and Development