Engineering firm with a heavy presence in Colorado is looking for a Civil Engineer in Training to join their Denver office. The ideal candidate with have their E.I.T. certification and will be on track to obtain their P.E. in 1-2 years. This role primarily consists of land and site development projects focusing on Paving, Grading, Drainage, Curbing, Elevations, and Water Resources. AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is required so an in depth knowledge of Civil 3D is crucial for completing these land and site development projects with accuracy and efficiency. Located in central Denver right in the heart of the downtown area with easy access in and out of the area.
- Extensive knowledge in AutoCAD Civil 3D. HEC software is a big plus.
- EIT Certification with 2-4 years of working land and site development design experience
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects at once
- Extensive exposure to both Residential and Commercial site development
- Gorgeous office with an excellent centralized location with easy access to mitigate commute times
- Collaborative, Developmental, and Goal-Oriented staff and Management
- Phenomenal benefits package in addition to a lucrative starting annual salary
- Growth and advancement track opportunities