National Civil Engineering firm is looking for a registered professional engineer in Phoenix, AZ to join an provide design expertise, oversight, and management on projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in land and site development for the past 4 years at least, focused around residential, commercial, transportation, and public works projects. This is a perfect role for the individual that has recently obtained their P.E. and is looking for that opportunity that provides them the resources needed to develop their career even further than they have already.
This role is a design and management focused role circulating around the residential, commercial, transportation and roadway, and public works sectors. It will be a role that will allow you to provide oversight on the design phases of each project and stamp off on finished projects ready to be submitted and started, while additionally gaining new experience in project management and developing your engineering management background in budgeting, scheduling, cost estimates, RFI's, Submittals, Etc.
- Registered P.E. in Arizona
- Minimum 4 years of engineering design experience in land development
- AutoCAD Civil 3D working knowledge
- Project Management experience preferred but is not required
- High starting annual salary
- Opportunity for project management
- Engineering management training
- Work closely with Sr. Engineers