National & Established Civil Engineering firm in Phoenix with offices across the United States is looking for a civil design with between 2-5 years of experience in land and site design. The primary markets focused on are residential and commercial with smaller sub-focuses on municipal and public works. on these projects the ideal candidate will be able to successfully perform and initiate design functions using AutoCAD Civil 3D for paving, grading, drainage, wet and dry utilities, and stormwater/wastewater pipe networks.
This is a role that will allow the idea candidate to grow and develop their civil design skills while working closely with Sr. Engineers and project managers, creating an environment that provides an excellent opportunity to develop a positive culture emphasized by a strong and collaborative team-oriented atmosphere.
- 2-5 years of land development design experience
- AutoCAD Civil 3D; HEC working knowledge is a plus
- Residential and commercial design experience, exposure to municipal and public works
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented setting
- Work within a firm recognized as a top place to work
- Broad salary range based on skill-set and years of experience
- Work closely with management, growth and development opportunities
- Ability to get into project management