National Civil Engineering firm is looking for a water resources/hydrology civil engineer Project Manager with at least 5-8 years of of water resources and drainage design. As the water resources project manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a team to that creates designs, plans and reports for clients specific to the water resources portion of the project. Your individual responsibilities will include interacting with clients, creating project plans, reviewing design and overseeing/guiding water modeling and drainage calculations, designs and reports.
In this role you will neeed knowledge and experience with related software including AutoCAD Civil 3D, StormCAD, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, FLO-2D, HEC-1.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- Project Management experience
- 5 years with specific Hydrology/drainage design work
- Water Modeling
- Excellent paid medical insurance
- Generous PTO
- Advancement and Growth with stable, well respected firm