Arizona based civil engineering firm is looking for a Construction manager to work on site development construction projects and manage projects from concept through completion. This is a unique position for a design engineer/construction manager that enjoys interacting with clients, spending time in the field observing the projects being built and participating in the design component as well.
Will be responsible for working on project submittals and design with the site development team and providing all field and project management to ensure proper construction of all site designs. As the senior level construction professional, you will develop construction budgets, assist with project design, provide on site observations for reporting and manage change orders for projects.
- BS Degree in construction or civil engineering
- PE registration in Arizona (or in process)
- 10 years of construction management for civil land development projects
- Condensed work week
- Excellent medical benefits for employee and family coverage
- corporate structure with "family" atmosphere