Mid-sized Civil engineering firm with top employee ratings and client satisfaction is seeking an Engineer-In-Training to work in their Land Development team in Phoenix.
The civil EITwill be responsible for design drawings, specifications and report writing for commercial and residential land development sites and work with senior engineers to develop the entire design package. Will need the ability and desire to build construction plans utilizing Autocad Civil 3D for both residential and commercial sites..
- BS Degree
- 2 years in Land Development design
- Commercial/Residential/Retail/Site planning/development
- Proficient with Autocad Civil 3D
- Competitive Salary to include generous PTO/sick/holidays
- Flexible schedules with 1/2 days on Fridays
- 401K with matching
- Mentor programs, Employee Appreciation