Expanding Civil Engineering Firm located in Phoenix, AZ is looking for a Civil Engineer in Training with 2-3 years of experience in land and site development. This firm focuses mainly on commercial and residential projects including subdivisions, custom residential, multi-family residential, and retail centers. The ideal individual with be a certified Engineer in Training that has passed their F.E. Exam and is looking to broaden their career horizon in civil engineering. you will work closely with your peers in addition to the Senior Project Managers which will allow you to grow your career experience for years to come. This role is heavily focused around land and site development and design utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D for paving, grading, drainage, and wet and dry utilities. This is a perfect role for the individual that has felt pigeon-holed in the current position or for the individual that wants to gain an experience on a variety of assignments instead of just one.
- 2-3 years
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Residential and Commercial land development experience
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers and Principals
- Gain experience on a variety of projects and responsibilities
- High Starting Salary
- Fast potential for promotion into project engineering or management