National Engineering firm is seeking a Director of Engineering for the Transportation group with at least 15-20 years of civil design experience for transportation projects. This position requires excellent technical knowledge to be the leader and expert in the group, but will serve to mentor and develop project managers, engineers and designers to build a top notch team.
With a total office size of over 50 people, this leader will oversee a team of approximately 10 people. Daily duties will include project and design review, budgeting, project progress and client interaction. Experience fostering client relationships to gain repeat business is essential.
If you have been standing in line behind other directors, while managing a team and waiting for your opportunity to be the director of an engineering group, this could be your perfect opportunity!
- Civil Transportation Engineering Design experience PE in Colorado
- 15 years of civil engineering experience
- Leadership and previous management experience in civil engineering
- Excellent medical benefits (national group policy)
- Strong Bonus plan
- Excellent Starting salary and income progression