National engineering firm is looking for a plan review engineer to provide municipal site design review for construction designs. In this unique position, you will act as the city representative engineer in providing review of land use development applications; review and approval of improvement plans and cost estimates for the design of roads, drainage and utilities for public/private projects. Additionally, in this role you will review subdivision maps for development, provide approval of subdivision maps and improvement plans. Some field inspection work may be required in conjunction with plan review.
- BS Degree
- 10 years of previous design experience
- plans review experience/design review experience
- Municipal code knowledge and application
- Excellent benefits (medical, vision dental, disability, 401K match)
- immediate PTO
- company paid catastrophic event short term leave