National Engineering firm with an office in Denver has a need for a Geotechnical Engineer. The Geotechnical Engineer will join the team and work on a variety of projects conducting field sample retrieval, analysis and report writing. As a junior member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work with Senior Engineers and PE's and spend time in the field and office for the various parts of the project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering required
- 1-4 years experience in geotechnical field and office work experience
- National Engineering Firm
- Excellent Medical Benefits
- 401K match and Stock Options
- Strong mentoring and promote from within culture