National Civil Engineering firm is looking for a land development civil engineer project manager with at least 8-10 years of commercial or residential site development design. As the land development project manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a team to that creates designs, plans and reports for clients t. Your individual responsibilities will include interacting with clients, creating project plans, reviewing design and overseeing/guiding water modeling and drainage calculations, designs and reports.
In this role you will need knowledge and experience with related software including AutoCAD Civil.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- Project Management experience
- 5 years with specific land development design work
- Excellent paid medical insurance
- Generous PTO
- Advancement and Growth with stable, well respected firm