Multi-office employee-owned engineering company searching for a Project Manager to join the Civil Services Division in Phoenix, AZ office. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience in civil design including drainage, roadway/transportation, and utility design for private and municipal clients. This position will be responsible for supervising on several different projects, which includes managing staff, presenting, budgeting, etc. in relation to project completion. This position will work directly with clients to ensure projects are completed to client specifications.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Degree in civil engineering
- AZ PE or obtain within one year of employment
- Microsoft Suite, AutoCAD Civil 3D, hydrology software
- Employee owned company with high regard for positive office culture
- Great benefits package