Are you a civil engineer looking to get into a leadership role? Rapidly expanding, national, A&E firm is looking for a civil engineer in our Denver office to add civil design to the existing architectural design discipline within the firm. The firm supports a strong advancement structure for Engineers including a Project Management career path and even office leadership opportunities.
The primary focus for projects will be commercial design for retail and small mixed use site development including the grading, paving and drainage on the site. The Civil Engineer will work closely with architects and clients creating initial design and construction drawings utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3d. Any experience with hydraulics and water modeling software is a plus. As the key engineer in the office, you will attend municipal meetings and follow designs through the permitting process.
- Civil PE
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Civil Engineer focused on Land Development design
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Client Interaction skills
- commercial project site design
- Excellent Medical Coverage
- Office Leadership Opportunity
- Great Bonuses