National water/wastewater engineering firm with a reputation of developing outstanding engineers while maintaining an excellent work/life balance for its employees is looking for a water/wastewater project design engineer - EIT.
To be successful in this role you will need a civil engineering degree and a couple of years of specialty design experience for water and wastewater systems. Prefer experience with municipal water/wastewater systems design (but will also consider industrial experience) including pipe networks, pump stations, lift stations, booster stations.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- at least 2-3 years of water/wastewater facility design
- Excellent medical coverage
- Privately owned firm with an emphasis on employee retention
- 401K with company match
- Flex hours/Hybrid work schedule