Up and coming architectural firm is looking to add a Senior Project Architect to their Scottsdale, AZ office. The ideal candidate will have experience working on ground-up and renovation projects in senior living, hospitality, and/or multifamily industries. As the Senior Project Architect, you will be responsible for managing a small team, as well as participating in all phases of building design. This will include preliminary building design, budgeting, scheduling, communicating with sub-consultants and stakeholders, conducting site visits during construction, etc.
You will be successful in this role if you are highly organized, have a high attention to detail, are a self-starter, and are able to manage multiple projects.
- Degree in Architecture or Architectural Drafting
- 10+ years of experience
- AutoCAD proficiency (Revit, SketchUp, and Bluebeam a plus)
- Code knowledge
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible and hybrid work schedules available
- Strong emphasis on positive office culture