Texas based Civil Engineering Firm with headquarters in Fort Worth, TX is actively seeking a Civil Engineering PM that has obtained their PE registration to manage and ensure the successful completion of projects from start to finish while also supervising and mitigating the design phase for Municipal projects. In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing proposals and interacting with Clients on a routine basis while handling cost estimates, planning, submittals, etc.
This is a role where design experience in crucial to ensure the successful completion of the project; utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D to develop site plans, paving, grading, drainage plans and area maps, utility plans, and traffic control plans.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency
- 5-10 years of project management experience
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines while effectively communicating with peers, supervisors, subordinates, and clients.
- Six-Figure starting annual salary
- bonus opportunities based on project completion
- extensive benefits package tailored around employee satisfaction
- condensed work-week