Multi-office engineering firm is expanding in Dallas and is looking for a Civil PE/PM to join and develop more opportunities for growth and sustainability within the company. The ideal candidate will be a registered professional engineer in Texas with a strong background in land and site development design, business development, project management, and supervising and mentoring junior level engineers and designers. Additionally experience with AutoCAD civil 3D utilization and getting involved in the actual design of each project is a big plus. The ideal candidate will also have at minimum 5 years of project management experience with a P.E. license and has also been involved in business development such as new client acquisition, new project generation, client relations and retention. This is a position that will lead to a principal or associate partner role.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas
- Experience utilizing Civil 3D for design
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management with a P.E.
- Experience developing new business and acquiring new clients and projects
- Residential, Commercial, Municipal/Public Works project experience.
- Work for a well established and employee focused firm
- Family oriented atmosphere
- Bonuses paid out based on revenue and profit
- Excellent starting annual salary
- opportunities into Principal or Associate Partner positions