National civil engineering firm with an emphasis on residential, commercial and public works community development is seeking a project engineer with a BS degree, EIT and at between 2-4 years of land development and utilities layout experience. In this position, you will work directly with the senior civil PE team on site development plans, with an emphasis on the design of commercial and residential land and site development including heavy grading, paving and site layout. Must have previous civil consulting firm or A&E firm experience as well as AutoCAD civil 3D proficiency.
Company offers highly competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package including paid medical insurance and generous PTO schedule.
- BS Degree
- 2-4 years civil design- land development,
- AutoCAD civil 3d knowledge
- Excellent base salary and Annual Bonuses
- Paid Medical
- strong mentorship program and advancement opportunities
- strong team culture and collaboration