Specialized Landscape Architecture and Land Planning design firm is looking for a Landscape Architectural Designer to join the team. In this role, you will work closely with the senior RLA to create the landscape architecture for a variety of commercial and public works projects. Project design will include plant selection and planning for a variety of projects and require Autocad experience to create drawings for projects. This position requires some previous landscape architecture design experience, AutoCAD skills and the ability to work creatively and collaboratively with engineers and project owners.
- BS Degree
- 1 Year of Landscape Architecture Design
- commercial, recreational, parks experience
- Autocad, Adobe, SketchUp experience
- Excellent medical coverage-100% paid for employee
- Competitive Pay and quick compensation advancement