Established National A&E firm is looking for a Survey Project Manager to lead the surveying operations in Arizona. In this role you will be responsible for assisting in proposal generation, resource allocation, project management, training surveyors and interacting with clients on survey projects. This is an exceptional opportunity to have the autonomy in the office, with a National team behind you to support your projects.
- RLS in Arizona
- ALTA, TOPO and Construction Staking projects experience
- project leadership experience
- Residential, Multifamily and commercial projects experience
- Private and Public projects
- Rich Benefits Package
- Competitive Pay with bonus and incentive structure
- Excellent group medical insurance coverage
- National firm with nimble/agile offices throughout the U.S.